The eReferrals & eConsults area of the Ocean portal is used to view, manage, and action the different requests your Ocean Site receives. For certain statuses and request types, Ocean modifies the colour of the text for quick reference.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Provider Network FAQAt A Glance: Provider Network FAQ Read All FAQs View All Terms Return To Guide Return To Getting Started Guide Read All Articles
- Which User Roles require a Professional ID prior to sending an eReferral/eConsult?
- How do I determine the 'Number of Clinicians' for my Directory Listing?
- What languages are included in eReferral/eConsult email notifications?
- Can I filter my Ocean Site's sent referrals by Referring Clinician?
- Where do I find a Referral Reference value?
- How does Ocean integrate with Health Report Manager (HRM®)?
- What do the different request colours mean in the eReferrals & eConsults area?
- What is the difference between a Health Service Category and a Health Service Offering?
- How do I set a Clinical Delegate user for my Ocean user account?
- Can I include handout files for patients on my listing in the Ocean Healthmap?