eForm History is a powerful feature in the eForm Editor that allows you to review changes made to a form and/or restore the form to any earlier saved versions.
- eForm History can be found within any eForm in the “Action” menu located in the top right corner of the eForm Editor.
- You can view your form's eForm History by selecting “View EForm History” from the dropdown “Action” menu.
- From the dialogue box that appears, you’ll be presented with a list displaying the entire revision history of the eForm, from its initial creation to the latest edit.
- Note: A new entry is added every time the “Save Changes” button is clicked.
- Each entry lists a creation timestamp, the user who made the changes, and two buttons: “Preview” and “Revert” (as described below).
- This will open a new window showing a preview of what the eForm looked like at the selected version. You can walk through and test the eForm from the perspective of a patient, as well as see what the resulting clinical notes will look like in your EMR (in the floating blue box).