The Ocean eForm Library contains core library eforms and customized eforms listed by other Ocean users. If an eForm is listed in the directory, it can be searched and imported into your own Ocean Library.
Search and Import eForms
- Log in to the Ocean Portal. Click the "Menu" button in the top left corner and select eForms.
- Click on the "More" button and select "View Shared Forms" from the dropdown menu of options.
- Search for your desired eForm, based on the site who created the form or the name of the form. Once you find the eForm, click it, and select the "Import" button
Once the form has been imported into your site, you have the option to edit, duplicate, sever, or sync the form.
- Opens the eForm editor where you can make changes to the form.
- Creates a copy of the form.
- Breaks the linkage between the eForm on your Ocean site and the original source site.
- If the original source site makes changes to the eForm, you can update your form with those changes.