You can stay up to date with our improvements, feature upgrades, and system notifications by following our 'Announcements' sections.
- Log in to the Ocean Portal. Click on the "Support" link at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- This will take you to our support portal.
- Here you will find our news/updates, system notifications and various Ocean release notes:
- Platform Notices
- Contains articles describing system events for Ocean Site Administrators.
- News and Updates
- Covers any general Ocean updates.
- Critical System Notifications
- Contains critical system updates for Ocean Site administrators.
- Ocean Server Release Notes
- Information about any new features and/or bug fixes that will be available after the regular Ocean server upgrade.
- Ocean Tablet Release Notes
- Notifications about when a new version of the Ocean Tablet app has been released. Describes any new features and/or bug fixes included in the app update.
- EMR Integration Module Release Notes
- Notifications about when a new versions of EMR integration modules have been released (mainly PS Suite toolbars/custom forms, etc.) Describes any new features and/or bug fixes included in these updates.
- Accuro Integration Notifications
- Critical updates for Ocean Site administrators on the Accuro integration.
- TELUS Integration Notifications
- Critical updates for Ocean Site administrators on the TELUS integrations.
- OSCAR Pro Integration Notifications
- Critical updates for Ocean Site administrators on the Oscar integration.
- Ocean API Integration Updates
- Announcements regarding upcoming integration development work that may result in breaking changes and critical notifications specific to integration incidents.
- COVID-19 and Related Form Updates
- Notifications about updates made to the COVID-19 Ocean eForms.
- Select the section that you would like to follow and then click on "Follow" button at the top right corner.
- You will now receive an email notification whenever a new article is added to the section. This will be sent to the email address that is associated with your Ocean user account.
Alternative Method to Unfollow
Rather than navigating to each individual section of the support portal to unfollow it, you can view a list of all of your currently followed sections to quickly unfollow multiple at once.