Ocean regularly releases software updates to keep improving our product and adding new features for our clients.
You can stay up to date with our improvements and feature upgrades by following our various sets of "release notes".
- Log in to the Ocean Portal. Click on the "Support" link at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- This will take you to our support portal.
- Here you will find our news/updates, system notifications and various Ocean release notes:
- News and Updates
- Covers any general Ocean updates.
- System Notifications
- Decribes any important Ocean events, including scheduled maintenance periods, down-time, release schedules, etc.
- Ocean Server Release Notes
- Information about any new features and/or bug fixes that will be available after the regular Ocean server upgrade (every second Tuesday).
- Ocean Tablet Release Notes
- Notifications about when a new version of the Ocean Tablet app has been released. Describes any new features and/or bug fixes included in the app update.
- EMR Integration Module Release Notes
- Notifications about when a new versions of EMR integration modules have been released (mainly PS Suite toolbars/custom forms, etc.) Describes any new features and/or bug fixes included in these updates.
- Accuro Integration Notifications
- Critical updates for Ocean Site administrators on the Accuro integration.
- TELUS Integration Notifications
- Critical updates for Ocean Site administrators on the TELUS integrations.
- Oscar Integration Notifications
- Critical updates for Ocean Site administrators on the Oscar integration.
- Ocean API Integration Updates
- Announcements regarding upcoming integration development work that may result in breaking changes and critical notifications specific to integration incidents.
- COVID-19 and Related Form Updates
- Notifications about updates made to the COVID-19 Ocean eForms.
- Select the section that you would like to follow and then click on "Follow" button at the top right corner.
- The dropdown menu will allow you to follow new articles and/or comments that have been made to the articles. Selecting "New articles" should suffice.
- From now on, whenever we post a new article in the section that you are following, you will receive an email containing that articles' contents. This will be sent to the email that is associated with your Ocean user account.
Unfollowing Release Notes
Alternative Method to Unfollow
Rather than navigating to each individual section of the support portal to unfollow it, you can view a list of all of your currently followed sections to quickly unfollow multiple at once.
- Under the activities page, select the "Following" option. This displays a list of all support articles you currently follow.