Learn some more tricks and tips on how to make your Ocean-generated clinical notes easier for your staff to consume.
Formatting Before and After Entire eForms
Note: This formatting is only really useful for PS Suite or OSCAR users.
You can set up Ocean to add default text or spacing before or after all clinical notes generated by completed eForm at your site, or in between individual eForm notes.
- Note Prefix
- This text is inserted at the start of the patient's Ocean-generated notes.
- To have a tag that appears before an Ocean-generated note, you can enter something like:
- Note Delimiter
- This text is inserted in between individual eForm notes, applicable when two or more eForms have been completed back-to-back for a single patient.
- To insert a blank line between eForm notes, enter a blank line:
- Note Suffix
- This text is inserted at the end of the patient's Ocean-generated notes.
- To have a tag that appears after an Ocean-generated note, you can enter something like:
(note created using Ocean)
Formatting Before and After eForm Sections
Within an individual eForm, you may want to put additional white space before or after a section note.
To do so, open up your form in the eForm Editor, click on the section, and enter the Note Formatting tab.
- To insert a blank line before the section, insert a blank line before the section header in the "Custom Note" field.
- To insert a blank line after the section, type
$$in the "Custom Note" field, then a blank line afterward (tap Enter on your keyboard twice).
$$ is a special tag in Ocean that represents the embedded note of the section. It will be replaced by whatever the patient answered on the form.