If you have a new finance person who will be responsible for paying your Ocean invoices, set them up as your payer by following the steps below.
- Invite the new payer to join your Ocean site by adding them as a new user on your site. This can be done by clicking the "Invite Colleague" button in the Ocean Portal (in the Admin view, at the bottom of the "Users" section) and entering the new payer's email address.
- The new payer will then get an invitation via email to join your Ocean site. They should proceed to complete the invitation and then log in to the Ocean Portal.
- Once logged in, the new payer can add in their credit card information into their "View My Account" page by following the instructions in "Updating Your Credit Card Information".
- Once the new payer's credit card information has been entered, navigate back to the home page of your Ocean Portal (click your name in the top right corner and select "Home"). Navigate to the Admin view in the Ocean Portal.
- Enter the "Billing" section of the Admin view and choose the new payer's username as the "payer" on the account.
If you have multiple Ocean sites, for each of your sites:
- Log in to the Ocean Portal and click on your name at the top right.
- Choose the next Ocean site you want to change the payer for from the Account menu.
- Navigate to the Admin view and enter the "Users" section. Add the new payer by typing their username into the "Add user to this site:" box, at the bottom of the list of users.
- Go to the "Billing" section of the Admin view and set the new payer as the payer for that site.