Due to the recent travel concerns related to Omicron, the travel question has been reinstated regardless of vaccine status. Furthermore, due to the fast-changing nature of the quarantine restrictions, the travel question has been split into three separate questions:
- In the last 14 days, have you travelled outside of Canada?
- Where did you travel?
- Are you currently under federal quarantine restrictions or have you been advised to be in isolation?
Answering "YES" to the second question will result in a positive screen, advising patients to avoid attending the clinic in-person. Otherwise, the patient's answer is merely flagged as red.
The updated forms include:
- COVID-19 Email Screening Form
- COVID-19 Website Triaging Form
- COVID-19 Kiosk Screening Form
- COVID-19 Online Booking Screening Form
If you have any concerns, please reach out to our support team to let us know.