- Updated the home and occupational risk factors to a new "Workplace and Home Setting" section to account for the latest Ontario testing criteria:
- Added specific mentions for: caregivers, personal support workers, group homes, nursing homes, rural, remote, isolated or Indigenous community, and other essential service providers
- Changed the "Workplace and Home Setting" section to use a checkbox and "none of the above" to reduce the number of "no" clicks for typical submissions
- Changed "immunosuppression" to "a condition or treatment that affects your immune system (e.g. HIV, lupus, other autoimmune disorder)
- Changed "cardiovascular disease (including heart attack)" to "heart condition / cardiovascular disease"
- For the self assessment tool and the triaging form, changed the wording for patients when testing is likely indicated. Previously it did not specifically mention that COVID-19 testing may be indicated due to the policy of test rationing. Now with clear guidelines, in accordnace with the Ontario tool, it says: "Please call your healthcare provider or your local telehealth provider. You may be eligible for a COVID-19 test. You should self-isolate in the meantime. Do not leave your home until you are instructed to do so."
- Improved some of the French translations
Have more questions? Submit a request