- The Ocean Portal can be accessed at ocean.cognisantmd.com.
- If you have an Ocean user account, signing into the Ocean Portal will allow you to view and configure all the various features of Ocean. Click the "Menu" button in the top right corner to open the navigation menu with access to all views. Below you will find a basic overview of all views available in the navigation menu of the Ocean Portal.
- In the Patients view, you can see all of your patients who have been loaded into Ocean.
- From there, you can click on any of the patients listed to view any clinical notes that have been generated from this patient completing eForm(s). From this window, you can also queue an eForm for a patient, email a patient, view their status and pending forms, send an eReferral for them through the Ocean eReferral Network (if you are registered as an eReferrer), remove a patient from Ocean, and access advanced settings for a patient (if needed).
- You also have more options available to you in the Actions menu, located at the bottom left of this tab, including: creating a new patient in Ocean, synchronizing your appointments (for Accuro clients only), uploading a cohort of patients, emailing a patient cohort, or exporting a patient cohort.
- In the eForms view, you can browse through, create, and edit your site's library of eForms. To learn more about customizing your eForms, please refer to our Guide to Building eForms.
- From the menu on the left, you can also configure your eForm Favourites and customize how your Ocean-generated clinical notes are formatted.
Note: Only users with administrative access to your Ocean site can access the Admin view.In the Admin view, you can configure all of the administrative settings for your Ocean site. You will need to have administrative access to your Ocean site to be able to view and edit these settings. To learn more about all the different administrative settings in this view, please refer to our Guide to the Admin View.
Quick Links give you access to other helpful Ocean links.
Cloud Connect will take you to Ocean Cloud Connect where you can edit your Ocean and EMR integration settings.
Note: Only users with administrative access to your Ocean site can login to Cloud Connect and edit your Ocean and EMR integration settings.
Resource Library will take you to the Ocean resource library, where you can search through a list of Ocean forms and PS Suite Custom Forms.
Support will bring you to our support portal.
Note: Only users with administrative access to your Ocean site can access the Tablets & Kiosk view.In the Tablets & Kiosks view, you can configure the settings for all the tablet(s) registered to your site. Configurable tablet settings include: creating an introduction screen for your tablets, automatically queuing forms for patients, and more. Please refer to "Customizing Basic Tablet Settings" to learn more about what tablet settings are available for you to customize to your liking.
- In the Studies view, you can create, configure, and export data from your Ocean Studies. To learn more about Ocean Studies, please refer to our Guide to Studies.
- Note: An additional fee will apply if you would like to use Ocean Studies (see our pricing page for more details). For more information about Ocean Studies and the different study levels available, please email our support team at ocean.tips/support.
- In the eReferrals view, you can access eReferrals by clicking on a specific entry listed.
- The different options in the menu along the left will allow you to view your inboxes of eReferral submissions. Below that at the bottom left, you also have more options available to you in the expandable Actions menu. This Actions menu will allow you to create a New Inbound eReferal, view the Ocean eReferral Network, export eReferral analytics data, update your wait times, and search through your eReferral history.
Note: If you are interested using eReferrals, an additional fee will apply for these Ocean services (please refer to our pricing page for more details). To learn more about Ocean's eReferral Network, please visit the "Ocean eReferral Network website".
- If you ever run into any troubles while using the Ocean Portal, search through our library of support articles and/or contact our support team at any time by selecting the "Support" link at the bottom left hand corner of any page in the Ocean Portal.