CognisantMD is proud to offer our clients high quality commercial kiosk stands that are manufactured in Canada and integrate directly with a health card swipe reader.
- The Check-In Kiosk Floor Model is a durable, lightweight aluminum stand with an elegant matte white finish.
- The stand features a fully enclosed tablet housing and integrated cable routing for a cable-free look.
- ArmoLock™ security screws keep your tablet secure, while the enhanced Wi-Fi signal transparency ensures that your Ocean connection is not hampered.
- The cost of this model is $550 + shipping.
- The Check-In Kiosk Countertop Model is a free-standing option, with a compact design that sits nicely on any countertop (reception desk, waiting room table, etc.).
- It can be set up in either landscape or portrait mode, with a full 90˚ range of movement for enhanced accessibility.
- The countertop model is equipped with an integrated cable routing system that offers a clean, cable-free look.
- The cost of this model is $310 + shipping.
Additional Hardware Requirements
Running Ocean in Check-In Kiosk mode requires a tablet that works with a tested swipe card reader. CognisantMD supports kiosk mode using the Check-In Kiosk Stand with the following hardware, which can be purchased as an additional peripheral bundle for use with a Samsung Galaxy Tab E (9.6”) device:
- Magtek Card Reader
- LAVA SimulCharge Adapter
- 6’ extended Micro USB to USB charge cable for Samsung
Note that if you purchase your own Magtek card reader, you must update the firmware on your own, as outlined in: "Configuring Magtek Card Readers for Android 7".
Note also that CognisantMD is limited in our ability to support untested hardware from third-party vendors and therefore, cannot guarantee that kiosk card swiping and reading will work.
|Floor||46.25" (1175mm)||16.00" (406mm)||18.25" (464mm)||10.15lbs (4.60kg)|
|Countertop||11.00" (279mm)||12.75" (324mm)||10.19" (259mm)||8.80lbs (3.99kg)|
Ordering a Kiosk
If you would like to order a kiosk, please visit our Check-In Kiosk product page.