Once you've configured your global CDS links, you can create shortcut buttons on your action bar to quickly access your CDS links with one simple click.
Note: *This is an optional but recommended step in setting up the integration between QHR Accuro and Ocean.
- Your Accuro EMR is integrated with Ocean using Ocean Cloud Connect.
- You have already Configured the CDS Menu for Quick Access to Ocean.
- For the 'Select a Custom Action' setting, select 'Custom CDS Action'.
- For the 'Description' setting, enter a name for the action that you are creating. For simplicity, we recommend using the same name as your global CDS link.
- For the 'CDS' setting, select the corresponding global CDS link that should be launched when a user presses the button.
- To select a custom icon for the button, click the 'Change' button.
Browse and select your preferred icon.
A few common icon examples include: "waves", "water_element", "read_message", and "message_group".
- To change the icon colour, click on the colour box at the top of the window to open the colour selector, select your desired colour, and then click 'OK'.
Press 'OK' to save your new custom action button.
Note: Repeat steps D through K for each user-friendly CDS button that you would like to create.
Log out of your Accuro EMR user account, and then log back in.
Note: Do not close the Accuro application entirely, as this may prevent your newly created buttons from saving. Simply log out of your EMR account and log back in.