The OSCAR eForm allows you to select an Ocean eForm directly from the appointment screen from your Ocean eForm library and/or your list of eForm Favourites for your patient to complete. Once the patient has completed your form(s), you can download the resultant clinical note in the corresponding patient's chart in your OSCAR EMR.
Add Ocean eForm(s).
- You can use Ocean without ever having to go into the Ocean Portal. Adding an eForm through Ocean is done via the OSCAR eForm, which you can access in three different ways:
- This will open up the Ocean eForm in a new tab, where you can add forms by selecting the “Add Forms” button.
If the Patient Reference Number IS Visible
- In the patient encounter window, expand the Ocean toolbar by clicking on the downward pointing triangle on the right. Click “Add Form” on the toolbar and the eForm selection window will pop up.
If the Patient Reference Number IS NOT Visible
- This will open up the Ocean eForm, just as if it was opened via the Ocean shortcut on the appointment schedule.
- Select "Add Forms".
Load the patient's forms on an Ocean Tablet.
Download the Ocean encounter note.
- The toolbar is used to download the eForm note. Because the status of the eForm is tracked live by the toolbar, you can view the progress of the form as it is being completed.
- Once the status reaches “Completed, waiting download”, simply click “Download”.