There are a few setup options that you can configure to ensure your study is operating as you envisioned it.
These options allow you to edit various settings, including participant key generation, creating a URL to make your study publicly available, and inviting other Ocean sites to join your study.
After your study has been created, you can configure the following settings to suits your needs. Be sure to save your changes once you're finished.
- Study Type
- There are different tiers of studies, associated different pricing and capabilities. Contact us at ocean.tips/support for more information about these options.
- Here, you have options for configuring your study participant keys.
- Do not generate a participant key for this study
- Prevents the generation of a study participant key for each study entry.
- Align this study's participant keys with
- Allows you to follow patients across multiple studies.
- Capture EMR ID with submissions
- allows you to identify the patients who have submitted each study entry.
- Online Access
- Here, have the option to make your study available for patients to access and fill out via a link that can be made available on your website. More about this can be found in "Allowing Access to an Ocean Study from a Website".
- Participating Sites
- If you have multiple sites that will be using your eForm to contribute data to your study, you can invite them to join you study by clicking this button.