You can set up several types of integrations between Ocean and your other business information systems to automate and streamline information flows:
- Registering a Webhook Endpoint enables Ocean to send notifications to other systems when important events occur.
- A Referral System Launch notifies the user that a redirect to an external website will occur after a referral has been completed in Ocean.
Setting up a Webhook Endpoint
- Name the integration.
- Paste the URL that Ocean will send updates to regarding the status of an event that occurred within Ocean. For details on the validation process of this URL, see here: Webhook Endpoint Validation.
- Select the events that Ocean should notify your system about.
Referral Payload Format Options
Referral System Launch
- The following fields can be set as part of 'header' and 'footer' that will automatically appear at the top and bottom of the referral form.
- Company Name - of the system that will be launched
- Base launch URL - the URL that the redirect will be sent to
- Application Name
- Catogory Field
- You can optionally set additional advanced settings:
- Referral Form For Associated Listings - Attach a specific referral form that is associated with the listing
- Confirmation Message (Override) - Customize the confirmation message for accepted referrals.
- Logo - Personalize referrals by including a logo
- Use Embedded <iframe> - Enabling this setting will launch the redirect URL in an iframe.