Favourites are a great way to make it fast and easy to access your most-used forms. You can configure your eForm Favourites in the eForms view of the Ocean Portal.
- From the eForms view of the Ocean Portal, click on the "Favourites" section (selected from the menu along the left). Select "Add Favourite".
- Search for the form(s) you would like to add as a favourite by using basic keywords or form names.
- Note: Forms created by other sites will not be searchable from this window unless they have been imported to your site. Please refer to "Sharing & Importing eForms between Ocean Sites" for detailed instructions on importing forms.
- After you find the form you wish to use as a favourite, click to select it. The form will automatically appear alphabetized in your favourites list.
- Grouping eForms together will allow you to always choose a group of forms, which will present a certain group of forms together, in succession.
- Search for and select a form that you want to include in a favourites group from the "Favourites" section of the eForms view (in the Ocean Portal).
- Click "Add Form" and search for and select the second form that you want to include in this favourite group.
Deleting or Renaming an Favourite Group
Deleting a Single Form from a Favourite Group