Setting up an integration allows Ocean to extend it's functionality to better work with your systems. Register an integration as a Webhook Endpoint to allow Ocean to communicate with systems to keep them updated about what's happening in Ocean. A Referral System Launch redirects to an external system when referrals are sent to Ocean sites that have been configured.
Setting up a Webhook Endpoint
- Click the Admin Tab > Integrations> "Register an Integration".
- Name the integration.
- Paste the "URL" for Ocean to communicate with to send updates regarding the status of an event that occurred within Ocean. For details on the validation process of this URL, see here: Webhook Endpoint Validation
Referral System Launch (Optional)
- Click the check-box "Activate a Referral System Launch when Sending a Referral".
- Complete Company Name, Application Name, and Category field which is automatically populated at the top and bottom of the referral form (see the preview of your configuration).
- Paste the "Base Launch URL", the site that could redirect the referral sender.
- Access the advanced settings to include:
A Referral Form: Attach a specific referral form that is associated with the listing.
Confirmation Message: Customize the confirmation message for accepted referrals.
Logo: Personalize referrals by including a logo.
Use Embedded <iframe>: Enabling this setting will launch the redirect URL in an iframe.