The Ocean Portal can be accessed at ocean.cognisantmd.com.
If you have an Ocean user account, signing into the Ocean Portal will allow you to view and configure all the various features of Ocean. Below you will find a basic overview of all 6 tabs available in the Ocean Portal.
- In the Patients tab, you can view all of your patients who have been loaded into Ocean.
- From there, you can click on any of the patients listed to view any clinical notes that have been generated from this patient completing eForm(s). From this window, you can also queue an eForm for a patient, email a patient, send an eReferral for them through the Ocean eReferral Network (if you are registered as an eReferrer), remove a patient from Ocean, and access advanced settings for a patient (if needed).
- You also have more options available to you in the Actions menu, located at the bottom left of this tab, including: creating a new patient in Ocean, synchronizing your appointments (for Accuro clients only), uploading a cohort of patients, emailing a patient cohort, or exporting a patient cohort.
- In the eRequests tab, you can access submissions of eForms that have been completed and submitted through a publicly-available Ocean link (i.e. eRequests links or eReferrals).
- From here, you can view details about any eRequest submissions by clicking on a specific entry listed.
- The different options in the menu along the left will allow you to view your inboxes of eRequest submissions. Below that at the bottom left, you also have more options available to you in the expandable Actions menu. This Actions menu will allow you to create a new inbound eRequest, view the Ocean eReferral Network, export eReferral analytics data, update your wait times, and search through your eReferral history.
- Note: If you are interested using eRequests or eReferrals, an additional fee will apply for these Ocean services (please refer to our pricing page for more details). If you would like to set up an eRequests link (i.e. having an eForm available for patients to complete on a publicly-available online link), please refer to our eRequest Setup Guide. To learn more about Ocean's eReferral Network, please visit the "Ocean eReferral Network website".
- In the Studies tab, you can create, configure, and export data from your Ocean Studies. To learn more about Ocean Studies, please refer to our Guide to Studies.
- Note: An additional fee will apply if you would like to use Ocean Studies (see our pricing page for more details). For more information about Ocean Studies and the different study levels available, please email our support team at ocean.tips/support.
- In the Tablets tab, you can configure the settings for all the tablet(s) registered to your site. Configurable tablet settings include: creating an introduction screen for your tablets, automatically queuing forms for patients, and more. Please refer to "Customizing Basic Tablet Settings" to learn more about what tablet settings are available for you to customize to your liking.
- Note: You will need to have administrative access to your Ocean site to be able to view and edit these tablet settings.
- In the eForms tab, you can browse through, create, and edit your site's library of eForms. To learn more about customizing your eForms, please refer to our Guide to Building eForms.
- From the menu on the left, you can also configure your eForm Favourites and customize how your Ocean-generated clinical notes are formatted.
- In the Admin tab, you can configure all of the administrative settings for your Ocean site. You will need to have administrative access to your Ocean site to be able to view and edit these settings. To learn more about all the different administrative settings in this tab, please refer to our Guide to the Admin Tab.
- If you ever run into any troubles while using the Ocean Portal, search through our library of support articles and/or contact our support team at any time by selecting the "Support" link at the bottom left hand corner of any page in the Ocean Portal.