Additional information about specific EMR integrations with Ocean, including troubleshooting tips for those using TELUS PS Suite, QHR Accuro, and OSCAR.
- How do I find my TELUS PSS ID?
- PS Suite: Why are some appointment providers or appointment schedules missing in the Cloud Connect setup?
- PS Suite: How do I switch between Ocean sites on PS Suite?
- PS Suite: Moving to the New TELUS API - What You Need to Know
- PS Suite: Upgrade Instructions for Existing Clients
- PS Suite: Limitations of the New TELUS API & Workarounds Using the Ocean Toolbar
- Configure OceanConnect
- Understanding OceanConnect
- My appointments are showing in Ocean at the wrong time. How do I fix this?
- Set Up Your Dedicated OceanConnect Device
- How do I get back to the health number page after setting up OceanConnect?
- Upgrading OceanConnect on Tablets
- How can I display Ocean Patient Reference Numbers in my appointment scheduler?
- Why was my Cloud Connect server deauthorized?
- How do I sync a new provider schedule into Ocean?
- My notes aren't appearing in my patient's chart. What do I do?
- What situations cause note downloads to fail?
- Why do extra notes sometimes download into the patient chart from the previous visit?