Patient Messages allow you to securely send messages and attachments to patients, and invite them to complete forms and questionnaires online at home before their appointment, without the risks that come with sending patient health information over email. With Ocean’s EMR integration, patient records are seamlessly updated without any scanning, typing, or manual staff involvement.
- How do I send a form to a patient to complete at home (or smartphone)?
- Why is it prompting me to sign in when I send a message from my EMR?
- Can I edit and save the text that will appear in the body of an email when emailing out a form to a patient?
- Will it cause problems to use web questionnaires if two patients share an email address?
- How do I change the "From" address to my clinic name on emails sent to my patients?
- Are there limits to the number of files I can attach to a patient message?