The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for November 18th, 2021 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- Added Health Service Offerings for Multi-Disciplinary Assessment and Management - Adult and Multi-Disciplinary Assessment and Management - Pediatric with the following keywords/synonyms; "multidisciplinary", "interprofessional", "socially complex patients". Also added an Offering for Psychotic Disorders with "schizophrenia", "schizoaffective", "mania", "psychosis", "antipsychotic" as keywords.
- Updated the button options displayed at the bottom of an Ocean eConsult request when it is first received by a site (Nova Scotia pilot).
- The Complete button on an Ocean eConsult request is hidden for requesting providers until after an eConsult message has been received (Nova Scotia pilot).
- The patient email notification will not be sent upon the initial send of an Ocean eConsult Request (Nova Scotia pilot).
- Addressed bug so that updates to consultations in Ocean will not cause the Well Health (OSCAR Pro) sending provider to be updated to the current-logged-in user (or a default user).
- Child eReferrals will now store the Source’s ‘referralUrgency’ analytic, rather than defaulting to an "Unassigned" value.
- Blocked unclaimed listings from being able to be updated to display the "Send Ocean eConsult" button in the Ocean Healthmap.
- Fixed a timezone discrepancy on the Reminders summary page to match the Ocean site’s timezone.
- Fixed timezone discrepancy on the Reminders test rule page to match the Ocean site’s timezone.
- Fixed Online Booking bug that would not allow a patient to cancel and rebook an appointment if a restriction was placed on that day due to caching of the appointment data.
- Fixed Online Booking bug that was not allowing the “Prevent patients from booking another appointment within ## days”. Ocean was searching for appointments past the number of days in the restriction and would sometimes match on older appointments.
- Users that are invited to a new site with an email account other than the one associated with their Ocean account can now link the invite to their existing account by through a sign-in feature added to the top of the Sign Up page.