The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for October 7th, 2021 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
- For eConsult messages, the Messaging pane's "To:" dropdown list will now update to only show the Referrer to ensure the eConsult response is directed appropriately.
- Added a new setting to the Admin > Integrations > Register a Referral Integration page that allows API integrated sites to disable the ability for Referral Senders to include attachments with the initial referral.
- The Open eReferral APIs and FHIR eReferral APIs now support sending automatically split referrals as distinct 'child' referrals to the downstream system.
- Added an Wait Time Type extension to the HL7 FHIR eReferral APIs.
- Added the Ocean directory listing external service id as a FHIR PractitionerRole identifier sent in the eReferral bundle.
- The outcome of outbound API calls (success/failure) will now be accessible in the Referral record's Action > View Event Log of each referral.
- Ocean will now send an email notification to the site admin if an outbound webhook notification fails.
- The "Health Information Custodian" selection on the Referrals Configuration page will now be validated for new Ocean sites, when the page is first saved.
- The eReferral time will now remain empty if it is left blank when saving a booking date (rather than defaulting to 12:00am).
- EMR appointments passed from Accuro onto the referral’s scheduling pane will no longer be subject to the browser’s timezone.
- Moved the Appointment Suggestion/Template setting from the schedule setting to the schedule configuration level for Accuro and Med Access EMR modules. This will enable users to specify different appointment suggestion/template slots for alternate schedule configurations.
- Ocean will no longer overwrite existing health numbers in OSCAR Classic.
- Emails sent from the default Ocean email address will now add "Ocean by CognisantMD" to the "From" email address unless the site admin has set a site specific 'friendly name' to display. This is a best practice for improving email deliverability. (The default Ocean email address (email@example.com) is unchanged.