The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for July 13th, 2021 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following improvements and fixes.
NOTE: Beginning on Thursday, August 5, 2021, Ocean releases will occur every third week on Thursday evenings. Release notes will also be published on these Thursdays.
- New provisioning workflow for enabling clinicians to provide eConsult responses:
- Site admin users can now enable their sites to receive eConsults (Admin > Site Features, "Allow eReferrals to be responded to as eConsults")
- Once enabled, the site’s users can apply individually for Regional Authority approval to provide eConsult responses (for remuneration)
- Regional Authorities can grant eConsult response access at the individual user level (rather than the entire site)
- Added instructional aids for the eConsult lifecycle to the eReferral View and email notifications.
- Removed the directory listing’s address from the iCalendar included in a eReferral patient email notification when the appointment medium is not “In Person”.
- Additions and updates to the Ocean Healthmap’s directory listings can now only be made by authenticated Ocean users.
- The Ocean Healthmap no longer supports Google Places.
- Revisions to the AEFI report template.
- Improved FHIR API message error reporting for debugging purposes.
- At the bottom of the Directory Listings > Advanced section, the “This listing was last modified by” stamp will now always be populated when a listing is changed. The date of that modification will now also be included in the stamp.
- The Sent Reminders History page now displays the number of text message and email reminders sent per reminder rule, as well as the total number of patient reminders sent.
- Site admins can now enable/disable iCal file from appearing in Patient Reminders emails.
- Added a safeguard to prevent users from editing a reminder rule while a 'force send' is in progress.
Recent Support Articles
The following articles will be available on July 14th, 2021 with new or updated content: