The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for June 1st, 2021 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following features, improvements and fixes. Recently created and updated support articles are listed below.
- An appointment medium can now be selected at the time of booking the eReferral, which will then be included in the patient’s booking email notifications. These selections will also be reflected in the patient handout.
- Referrers will now be able to access the eReferral Notes pane to document notes.
- A PDF eReferral letter can be retrieved for download via the HL7 FHIR payload.
- Referring providers creating a new eReferral using either Ocean's Open API or SMART on FHIR contextual launch can now use the HL7 FHIR API or Ocean open API to receive the initial referral request and updates.
- Added "Notify on Sent Referrals from this Site" configuration checkbox to the Referral Integration setup form.
- When an eReferral appointment does not have a specified time, the appointment time component of the iCalendar included in the appointment notification will now be blank.
- Adjusted method for creating PDFs from lossless images to reduce PDF file size.
- Revamped the Patient Reminders test feature so that users can easily view which patients meet the conditions of a reminder rule without having to fully simulate a real reminder rule.
- Added a new 'Save and Test Rule' button to the Edit Reminder Rule page, which will open a new page for Reminders testing. Appointments matching the rule being tested will be displayed. It will also include a preview panel for the message and body text of the Reminder.
- Modified the integration with Med Access to improve the Online Booking query response times.
- Added a check to the Admin > Providers tab to determine if the provider has associated subsites before showing the subsites dropdown.
- Improved Cloud Connect’s ability to support greater EMR action concurrency for Patient Reminders.
- Files added as attachments to a Patient Message will now be scanned for viruses.
- Resolved bug that was leading to duplicate website form submissions.
- Reminders based on an appointment type of 'Blank/No Type' will now work with Well Health (OSCAR Pro).
Recent Support Articles
The following articles will be available on June 2nd, 2021 with new or updated content:
Selecting a file format for downloaded eReferral records and notes
Using the new appointment medium feature when managing incoming eReferrals
Using the new Patient Reminders test feature
Using keywords to automatically insert content
Accuro: Lab Values Available to be Pulled from the EMR
List of demographic fields that Ocean cannot update in Accuro