Ocean offers several 'canned' reports that can give you insight into how your providers and patients are utilizing Patient Messages and Reminders. They provide record level data that can be exported for analysis. You can access them by logging into the Ocean Portal, clicking on the "Menu" button in the top left corner and selecting "Admin". In the left side bar, click "Reports"
The reports below provide insights into Patient Messages activity.
- Secure message sent - Patient Messages that did not include any eForm attachments
- Form sent via a secure email link - Patient Messages containing an eForm. If there are multiple forms attached to the Patient Message, the report will include a row for each attachment.
- *New email invitation link created for patient - All Patient Messages and/or Reminders sent (whether or not they contained an eForm attachment)
- Secure message confirmed - Patient Messages that the patient has confirmed receiving (whether or not they contained an eForm attachment). Patients confirm the receipt of their secure message by clicking on the "I have received this message" checkbox and/or by sending a reply (when the setting "Allow reply" is enabled).
- *Form completed - Patient Messages with an eForm attachment in which the eForm has been submitted and/or forms completed via a tablet or kiosk. (this is sub-set of the "Form sent via a secure email link" records).
NOTE: Reports marked with '*' will also return records related to other Ocean products. These are included in the report description.