If you are a receiving site that accepts and books eReferrals, you may want specify the site’s hours of operation, in order to change the timeslot options that appear in the cheduling pane of eReferrals.
This is an an optional part of setting up eReferrals. You must be an Admin user at your Ocean site to configure these settings.
If you are a receiving site that accepts eReferrals and would like to configure the appointment time options that appear in the referral's scheduling pane, follow the steps outlined below. This will help mitigate appointment scheduling-related errors and make it easier to pick the time of the appointments.
- Log in to the Ocean Portal.
- Open the Menu and select the Admin option.
- Choose the Site Features option on the left and view the four settings that can be configured for sites accepting eReferrals.
- Select the Referral Booking Times option to configure whether the times display as a 12 hour clock, 24 hour clock, or both.
- Select the Time Slot Interval option and choose the number of minutes you would like the appointment times to be spaced out by.
- Select the Earliest Booking Time and Latest Booking Time options to drill the list down to a range of appointment times that match your clinic's hours.
- Save changes. The time options within the scheduling pane on eReferrals will update to reflect the changes made.
Note: If you would like to schedule an appointment outside of the options provided in the dropdown, you can continue to do so simply by typing in the full appointment time, rather than choosing from the dropdown.