Note for Ontario Users: Ocean eConsults are currently unavailable in Ontario. For more information on eConsult in Ontario as part of the Ontario eServices Program, visit www.eServicesProgramOntario.ca.
You must be an Admin user at your Ocean site to configure these settings.
If you are a receiving site that accepts eReferrals and would like to configure the appointment time options that appear in the referral's scheduling pane, follow the steps outlined below. This will help mitigate appointment scheduling-related errors and make it easier to pick the time of the appointments.
- Log in to the Ocean Portal.
- Open the Menu and select the eReferrals option.
- Select the Time System to configure whether the times display as a 12 hour clock, 24 hour clock, or both.
- Select the Time Interval dropdown and choose the number of minutes you would like the appointment times to be spaced out by.
- Select the Time Range options to drill the list down to a range of appointment times that match your clinic's hours.
- Preview the changes in the View Dropdown Values item to ensure the options reflect the desired update for the referral's scheduling pane.
- Save changes.
Note: If you would like to schedule an appointment outside of the options provided in the dropdown, you can continue to do so simply by typing in the full appointment time, rather than choosing from the dropdown.