This step is optional. Appointment Type restrictions can only be applied if EMR appointment type mapping is on.
Note: This step is optional. Appointment Type restrictions can only be applied if EMR Appointment Type mapping is on.
If you decide to map to EMR Appointment Types, you will have access to appointment specific restrictions.
- Only book [appointment type] in [EMR appointment type] EMR time slots
- Using this restriction will allow you to set time slots (or appointment suggestions) in your schedule that will accept bookings of this appointment type.
For a step-by-step guide on how to use this restriction, please refer to: Restrict the types of appointments that can be booked into a certain time slot.
- Book a maximum of ## visits per day on [day of the week]
- Using this restriction will allow you to limit the number of appointments of this type that are booked on a particular day. To add more days, click the Add Restriction button.
- Prevent patients from booking another visit within ## days
- Using this restriction will force the patient to wait a certain number of days before they can book an appointment of the same type again.