The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for April 14th, 2020 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following features, improvements and fixes.
- The Review Form will now open to the right of the Referral Form when opened (rather than in a new window). This now allows users to scroll the Referral Form while the Review Form is open.
- The Print Letter Action will now log “Letter Printed” events in the referral’s event log.
- Fixed a bug so that “Accept as Walk-in” is the default option on referrals that have been forwarded and assigned to a Walk-In Health Service.
- Fixed a bug that caused the referring site’s MRN to be used instead of the recipient site’s MRN when printing the letter from the action menu.
- Developed a feature for Inbound Secure Messaging that gives patients the ability to send messages and attachments to their provider using a website form. For more information, see this article: How can I set up a Website Form for Inbound Secure Messaging?
- Patient Authenticator can now be used on website form submissions.
- Improved the configuration for “Ensure bookings are at least XX day(s) in the future and are not more than XX day(S) in the future”. Both days and hours may be entered now.
- Improved the workflow for online booking so that patients can elect to receive an email confirmation immediately and automatically after the booking, facilitating online cancellation.
- Post booking forms will show “Next” instead of “Finish” even when there are no eForm actions to prompt the patient to complete the booking form.
- Added appointment details (date, time and provider name) to the online booking confirmation email.
- Online booking confirmation emails will reflect virtual appointments if the appointment type selected was configured to be a virtual appointment.
- Users will now have the ability to add editable text to the Patient Authenticator for Online Booking.
- The Patient Authenticator for Online Booking will inform the patients that they must be registered at the clinic if “Patients must be pre-registered at the clinic” setting is enabled.
- Changed the labels in the Website Forms (eRequest) configuration dialog from “Medical Professionals, For Patients, Inbound Message” to “eReferrals, Website Form, Inbound Message”
- Improved Online Booking usability for mobile devices.
- Basic contact information from the patient’s chart (i.e email address) will now pre-populate after the patient is authenticated.
- Fixed the Alternative Provider Schedule configuration for Online booking so the same Provider schedules cannot be configured multiple times.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ocean from populating the next of kin number in Accuro when there are dashes.
- Fixed a bug that made the minimum cancellation window for appointments booked online 24 hours when the value is set to 0.
- Fixed a bug so users must enter EMR appointment types for all appointments when appointment type mapping is on.
- Fixed a bug that affected the link to book a new appointment after cancelling appointment from the appointment confirmation window.
- Fixed a bug that made the import window appear when accepting an eReferral, despite EMR type showing as "NONE" in the portal.