A Patient Authenticated Website Form allows patients to securely send a message with an attachment(s) to the clinic. Only patients with existing records in the clinic's EMR can access to this form.
1. Create a new Website Form Link
2. Configure your Website Form settings
- The name of your Website Link, for internal purposes. This name is not visible to patients.
- Directory Listing
- The Directory Listing that you created or claimed.
- Website Forms Type
- Indicate the type of Website Form Link you are creating. In this case, select 'Authenticated Form'.
- Redirect URL
- If a URL is entered, the patient will be automatically redirected to the provided URL upon submission of the form.
- Authentication Type
- Choose if patients should authenticate using their Health Number, or an Alternate ID*.
- Alternate ID Label*
- If Alternate ID is chosen as the Authentication Type, enter the label that will be displayed to patients during authentication (e.g., "Student Number").
- Subsite Reference
- Only applicable if your Website Form fees are covered by different payers. More information about subsites can be found in "Creating Separate Bills for Different Ocean Services".
- Once enabled, your Website Form Link can be accessed using the provided URL after creation and billing will begin. If you are not ready to activate the link yet, simply keep this setting disabled until you're ready.
3. Set your Website Form Notification Email
4. Deactivate/Activate your Patient Authenticated Website Form
Once you have created and configured your Patient Authenticated Website Form, you can deactivate or activate it at any time.
- Within the Website Form Links settings area, simply click the 'Configure' button to adjust any settings.
Directory Listing Deleted/Unclaimed?
Please Note: If the Directory Listing associated with your Patient Authenticated Website Form is deleted or unclaimed from your Ocean Site, the form will be automatically deactivated.