Ocean supports the use of a dedicated Website Form to allow patients to securely send a message with an attachment(s) to the clinic.
- The clinic must be on the Ocean Cloud Connect integration.
- You must Create a Directory Listing for your Clinic prior to configuring any Website Form.
- Only patients with existing records in the clinic's EMR will be granted access to this form.
Create a new Website Form configuration.
- Login to the Ocean Portal. Click the "Menu" button in the top left corner and select "Admin".
- From the Admin Settings page, click "Website Form Links".
- Click the "New Website Form Link Configuration" button at the bottom righthand corner of the screen.
Configure your Website form settings.
- The name of your Website form (for tracking purposes.)
- Directory Listing
- Clinical location that you listed and/or claimed (a.k.a. your clinic/site name).
- Website Forms Type
- Select "Authenticated Form" as your Website Form Type.
- Redirect URL (optional)
- This will take the patient to a specific URL once they have completed and sent the inbound message. You can use this to redirect patients back to your own website.
- Subsite Reference (optional)
- This will only apply if you have Website Form fees covered by different payers. More information about subsites can be found in "Creating Separate Bills for Different Ocean Services".
- Once the “Active” button is enabled, billing will begin for the Website Form link. If you are not ready to activate the form yet, simply disable this option.
- Click "Create" to finish configuring your Website Form.
Activate your Website Form.
- Once you've finished creating and configuring your Website Form Link, you can change the "Active" status at any time. Through the "Website Form Links" section, you can also access and manage your existing links, configure your settings, or create new Website Forms at any time.
Note: Set a Referral Notification Email in your Site Account settings if you would like to receive email notifications about new patient authenticated website form submissions.