The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for December 10th, 2019 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following features, improvements and fixes.
Supporting a workflow for Ocean Requisitions where referrers can now send and print requisitions in Ocean to provide to patients. This print-out gives patients the ability to choose their own referral destination. Once a patient has chosen a referral destination, the referral recipient can claim a requisition for their site. To take a look at this new feature, see here: ocean.tips/req.
- Prenatal and Postnatal are now available as health service offerings.
The referrer's email will now be displayed in the email window when sending Referral Notes.
Added a listing policy that allows recipients to restrict referring providers to users with a Physician or Nurse Practitioner clinician type.
Removed the physician assistant line on the referral view for self- referrals.
- Fixed a bug that caused listings approved by regional authority to be rejected after 30 days.
- Fixed an issue where eReferrals were unable to print due to a decryption error in the attachment.
- Fixed an issue that caused decline notes or messages to be cut-off when a referral PDF is generated.
- Fixed a bug that prevented referral email notifications from being triggered to the referring provide when the sender and recipient are on the same Ocean site.
- Kiosks will now automatically mark walk-in patients as arrived.
- The rule builder dialogue will now appear more consistently across various web browsers.
Fixed a bug that caused eForms that were removed from the patient dashboard to re-appear if the user adds a new eForm in the same session.
Fixed a bug where keywords were not stamping demographic variables properly in the progress note formatter.
Fixed an issue where keywords used in the secure message body were not replaced when sending a bulk email questionnaire.