Ocean does not limit the number of individual files that are attached to a patient messages. However, each individual attachments can not exceed 10 MB in size.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Note: Patient Messages were previously referred to as Ocean Online Messages
Note: Website Forms were previously referred to as Ocean eRequests
Patient Messages FAQAt A Glance: Patient Messages FAQ Read All FAQs View All Terms Return To Guide Return To Getting Started Guide Read All Articles
- Can I run a report listing the secure messages I have sent and whether the patient has responded?
- How do I send a form to a patient to complete at home (or smartphone)?
- Why is it prompting me to sign in when I send a message from my EMR?
- Can I edit and save the text that will appear in the body of an email when emailing out a form to a patient?
- Will it cause problems to use web questionnaires if two patients share an email address?
- How do I change the "From" address to my clinic name on emails sent to my patients?
- Are there limits to the number of files I can attach to a patient message?
- My clinic uses a VPN to remotely access our EMR. How can we review and create Ocean Patient Messages when accessing the EMR remotely?