The Ocean Server upgrade scheduled for Jan 29, 2019 at 9:30 PM EST contains the following fixes and improvements.
- Appointment notes are no longer logged on referrals forwarded without an appointment.
- The Patient Note function on an eReferral now warns a user when they are not subscribed to Ocean Online.
- Added PALLIATIVE_COMMUNITY_PHYSICIAN and LOW_BACK_PAIN health services to the Ocean HealthMap.
- Inbound Referrals no longer indicate that they were "electronically signed".
- Favourites are now promoted to the top of search results in the Ocean HealthMap.
- Users can now make notes on listings in the Ocean HealthMap. These notes are shared with users in the same site.
- New feature: Accuro Walk-in support for the Ocean Kiosk. Walk-in patients that check into the Kiosk are added to a predefined schedule in the Accuro EMR and, if necessary, new patient records are created.
- Fixed an issue where Ocean Tablet/Kiosk could display an incorrect wifi connections status.
- Additional bug fixes and improvements.