In this step, you will create a new Med Access user to host this "mobile device" and obtain the mobile activation code needed to register Cloud Connect as this mobile device.
Note: You will need to be an admin user in Med Access to complete this step.
Create a new Med Access user, named "Ocean Connect".
- This Ocean Connect user will serve as a makeshift user that Ocean Cloud Connect will use when saving notes.
- You can create a new user in the Profile dashboard located in the corner of the screen (you will need administrative privileges in Med Access to access this dialog). Choose "User List", then click "New".
Add a mobile device for the Ocean Connect user.
- Go back to the Profile dashboard and click "Mobile Settings".
- Select "Device Management" on the left and choose "Connect, Ocean" as your mobile device user.
- With the Ocean user selected, click the purple "Pair Device" button.
- This will open an Activation Code dialog box. For our purposes, you can ignore the QR code. You will need the manual code to register your Ocean Cloud Connect.