If you want to switch your Ocean site on PS Suite, refer to the following steps:
- Sign into PS Suite and open a test patient's chart.
- Locate the Ocean toolbar and click on the Ocean logo to access the Ocean Custom Form.
- Click on "Settings", you will be prompted to enter your Ocean account credentials.
- Once your credentials have been validated, a popup window with multiple settings should appear, click on "Ocean Site Number".
- Select the appropriate site or Add/Remove sites, then click "OK".
Note: Following these steps only changes the Ocean site for the computer being used. You will have to repeat these steps for other computers running PS Suite.
If you are attempting to remove an Ocean site, you will be prompted to enter a permission code. Please contact us at ocean.tips/support and specify you are requesting the code to remove a site number from the Ocean Custom Form.