Please follow the instructions below if you are connected to the new Ocean API and have been asked to update and re-authenticate your OceanConnect app. This should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Search for cognisantmd using the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Select the OceanConnect app and then select "Update".
If your tablet is in a kiosk, an easier way to update your OceanConnect app is through the Ocean Tablet admin menu:
- Open the Ocean Tablet app.
- Tap on the Ocean logo (or cog) at the bottom left of the Ocean Tablet home screen.
- Enter your Ocean username and password.
- From the administration menu, choose "Upgrade OceanConnect" and follow the prompts.
Open the OceanConnect app.
Authorize Ocean through the Accuro EMR REST API with your new credentials.
- If you are routed directly to the Approve 3rd Party Access page at this point, you may have recently logged in and cached credentials. In this case, simply approve the 3rd party access.
- From there, you should be able to select "Sync Appointments Now" to ensure that all of your patients are uploaded into Ocean.
From here, all of your Ocean services should continue to work seamlessly. If you experience any issues with your appointment synchronization, please feel free to reach out to us at ocean.tips/support.