This is likely because the timezone on your OceanConnect tablet does not match your current tablet. This can be easily fixed by following the instructions below.
Correct the time zone on your OceanConnect tablet.
- Open the Settings app on your dedicated OceanConnect tablet.
- Enter the "Date and time" section and select your correct time zone.
- Consult this list of time zones if you are unsure which one your clinic is located in.
Clear all your incorrect appointments from the Ocean Portal.
It is a good idea to complete this step after working hours, so as not to disrupt any regular Ocean use at your clinic.
Re-upload your patients into Ocean with the correct appointment times.
- Go back to your OceanConnect tablet and click the "Sync Appointments Now" button.
- Clicking this button will force OceanConnect to synchronize appointments with your EMR appointment schedule, extracting, encrypting, and uploading patients with upcoming appointments.
- Once the sync is complete, you should see all your patients with upcoming appointments listed at the correct time in the Patients tab of your Ocean Portal.