Patient responses may only be viewed by users in the site conducting the survey.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Note: Patient Messages were previously referred to as Ocean Online Messages
Note: Website Forms were previously referred to as Ocean eRequests
Studies FAQAt A Glance: Studies FAQ Read All FAQs View All Terms Return To Guide Return To Getting Started Guide Read All Articles
- Who can access my research study data?
- Can I run a study without a subscription to Patient Messages or Patient Tablets?
- I changed one of my study forms and now I am getting emails telling me to export my data. Why is this happening and how do I make this message go away?
- Can I change the column headings on my exported Ocean Study data?
- How do I follow a participant across studies?
- Can I export data from aligned studies in one spreadsheet?
- What if I need to identify a patient from my study data?
- How do I notify patients that my study has ended when they try to submit a response?