- Yes, Ocean supports multiple languages with a few nuances.
- Currently, the tablet provides the option to support: English, French, Arabic, Armenian, Chinese, Farsi, Filipino (Tagalog), Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portugese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Tamil, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, and Vietnamese.
- Patients can choose which language to complete their forms in from the top of the Introduction screen (see screenshot below). We fully expect to add additional language "buttons" in the future, based on client demand.
- The eForms themselves can be translated into any language. At this point, most forms are English only, although there are a few standard forms that are available in French as well (e.g. PHQ-9).
- To learn how to translate your eForm into another language, please refer to "Translating an eForm into Another Language(s)".
Have more questions? Submit a request