Note for Ontario Users: Ocean eConsults are currently unavailable in the province except for a limited pilot program.
The Referral Management module allows you to assign the consult and/or referral for review by a physician who can add triage notes. For example, imaging clinics will often assign a referral to a radiologist for a preliminary review and prioritization.
- If the consult or referral requires review by another user at your site, use the Needs Review text box to select the individual and notify them.
- Note: This action will move the submission to your Needs Review inbox.
- To add triaging review notes to the consult/referral, you can use an Ocean form using the "Review" option, found under the call out in the "Notes" section.
- You can edit the "referralNotes" form by entering this into your address bar after logging in:
- Copy Link
- Where #### is your Ocean site number.