Download the new custom form file.
- Insert the Ocean custom form into a dummy patient chart by clicking on the Ocean logo on the toolbar.
- Click the "Settings" button on the Ocean custom form and enter your Ocean username and password to access the administration menu.
- Choose "Update Ocean Custom Form". This will automatically download the latest custom form onto your computer's "Downloads" folder (or wherever your browser normally downloads files).
- If you don't have an Ocean username/password you can also download the custom form from by clicking the button to the right.
- Download the Ocean Custom Form
Import the new custom form file into PS Suite.
Checking your new Ocean custom form version:
- PS Suite will keep old versions of any existing custom forms in charts, so if you have an inserted the Ocean custom form into a patient's chart in the past, you'll need to remove the old custom form (by clicking "Remove") and re-insert the Ocean custom form. The new version number should appear in the bottom left of the custom form, between the Ocean logo and the site number.