Once we have validated your site, log in to your Ocean Portal and navigate to the Admin tab to ensure that your directory listing is correct and that you are ready to accept eReferrals.
You can now start receiving eReferrals immediately.
Confirm your listing has been validated
Start accepting eReferrals
Confirm your contact information
- Under the Directory Listings menu, in the "Contact Information" panel, this information can be updated and will be displayed on the Ocean Healthmap.
Add your "Appointment Labels"
- The appointment labels in the "Service Details" panel will impact the different appointment types that appear in the scheduling pane of incoming referrals. Labels include: Appointment 1, Appointment 2, Appointment 3, Appointment 4, Appointment 5, Initial Visit Date, Follow-Up Date, Consultation Date, Surgical Date, and Procedure Date.
- The appointment label determines which appointment(s) on the referral are used in wait time calculations. The following appointment labels are associated with a Wait 1, and will map to the scheduledAppointment field in your site's referral analytics:
- Appointment 1
- Initial Visit Date
- Consultation Date
- These appointment labels are associated with a Wait 2, and will map to the scheduledAppointment2 field in the analytics:
- Surgery Date
- Procedure Date
- You can only have one appointment label associated with Wait 1, and only one associated with a Wait 2, on a single referral, otherwise Ocean will default to using the first appropriate label listed on the referral.
- Example: A surgical office could use the Consultation Date label for their Wait 1, and the Surgical Date label for their Wait 2.
Add your listed "Offers"
- Offers allow Healthmap users to search for your location based on the services you provide. Your listing's offers are updated in the "Service Details" panel.
Choose your "Referral Form"
- Use the forms available in the Ocean Library or create your own then choose your form in the "Service Details" panel.
Set your "eReferral Policies"
If your site falls under the System Coordinated Access program, there are several additional steps to configure your listing.
Apply to Regional Authority
Add your central intake listing (if applicable)
You may also accept direct referrals outside of central intakes (Optional)
- Some sites that receive eReferrals through a central intake may also want to receive direct eReferrals for other services. If you would like to configure direct eReferrals for specific health offerings, select the offer(s) in the "Service Details" panel and add your custom referral form within that listing.