Once we have validated your site, log in to your Ocean Portal and navigate to the Admin tab to ensure that your directory listing is correct and that you are ready to accept eReferrals.
You can now start receiving eReferrals immediately.
Confirm your listing has been validated
Start accepting eReferrals
Confirm your contact information
- Under the Directory Listings menu, in the "Contact Information" panel, this information can be updated and will be displayed on the Ocean Healthmap.
Add your "Appointment Labels"
- The appointment labels in the "Service Details" panel will impact the different appointment types that appear in the scheduling pane of incoming referrals. For example, if you're a surgical office, you may set up two appointments labels: Consultation Date and Surgery Date. Other labels include: Appointment 1, Appointment 2, Appointment 3, Appointment 4, Appointment 5, Initial Visit Date, Follow-Up Date, and Procedure Date.
Add your listed "Offers"
- Offers allow Healthmap users to search for your location based on the services you provide. Your listing's offers are updated in the "Service Details" panel.
Choose your "Referral Form"
- Use the forms available in the Ocean Library or create your own then choose your form in the "Service Details" panel.
Set your "eReferral Policies"
If your site falls under the System Coordinated Access program, there are several additional steps to configure your listing.
Apply to Regional Authority
Add your central intake listing (if applicable)
You may also accept direct referrals outside of central intakes (Optional)
- Some sites that receive eReferrals through a central intake may also want to receive direct eReferrals for other services. If you would like to configure direct eReferrals for specific health offerings, select the offer(s) in the "Service Details" panel and add your custom referral form within that listing.