Create a new PS Suite user, named "Ocean Connect".
- This Ocean Connect user will serve as a makeshift user that Ocean Cloud Connect will use when saving notes.
- You can create a user in the "Edit Users" dialog box that can be accessed from the dashboard, under the Settings menu (you will need administrative privileges in PS Suite to access this dialog).
Add a mobile device for the Ocean Connect user.
- Go back to the dashboard, open the Settings menu, and this time, select "Preferences".
- Enter your password to access the preferences dialog. Note that you will need administrative access to your PS Suite EMR to be able to access this dialog.
- Select "Mobile" from the list of preferences options along the left. Note that you will only be able to access this area if you have your mobile TELUS API set up.
Note: Depending on your version of PS Suite, the appearance and layout of the Mobile section may differ. Check which version of PS Suite you are currently running to determine which of the below instructions applies to you.
- Select "Device Management" on the left and proceed to select "Connect, Ocean" as your mobile device user.
- With the Ocean user selected, click the purple "Pair Device" button.
- You will then be prompted to select a calendar. Select any calendar and continue.
- Note: Selecting a calendar is solely used to help create an initial connection between your EMR and Ocean. Choosing a specific provider's calendar does not limit or lock you into only accessing their patients through the Ocean platform.
Have more questions? Submit a request