Registering your tablet will link it to your own Ocean site.
To complete this step, you will need your Ocean username, Ocean password, and Ocean site shared encryption key.
Open the Ocean Tablet app on your tablet. You will be presented with the following 2 registration screens.
- Ocean Site Number
- This is your 4-digit site number in Ocean to uniquely identify your clinic. You can see it by logging into the Ocean Portal, navigating to the Admin tab and selecting "Site Account".
- Tablet Name
- This is a name that will help you identify your tablet in the Ocean application, e.g. “Waiting Room Tablet 1″.
- This is your Ocean username, which is only used during the setup process to register and authenticate the tablet with Ocean.
- This is your Ocean password. This password is NOT the same as your shared encryption key; it is the password used to log into the Ocean portal with your username above.
- Ocean Host URL
- Leave this as the default value (“https://ocean.cognisantmd.com”).
Note: It might be difficult to remember all of these values, so we recommend you download, print, and complete this Clinic Reference Card. Keep it in a safe location for future reference.