If you often send a specific message and/or set of forms to patients or you are using Ocean Reminders, you may find Ocean online message templates to be very useful.
- To edit your templates, navigate to the Patients tab in the Ocean Portal, select a test patient, and click "Email Patient...".
- The default template will appear and you can edit it to your liking by making changes to the subject, email body, secure message, and eForms to send to the patient.
- When you're done, you can use the Templates menu at the top right corner to either save this template as your default template ("Save as Default") or a new template ("Save Template").
- Now, if you want to use a template you've previously saved, simply choose from dropdown list of previously saved templates located in the Templates menu at the top right. This will update the subject line, body, completion notification, and even the forms that you included when you originally saved the template.
- If you want to edit a template that you've previously saved, select it from the Templates menu, make your changes, and then click "Update Template" button at the bottom of the window.
- If you want to delete a template, select it from the Templates menu, and then go back into the Templates menu and select "Delete Template...".
To learn more about all the other available Ocean online message settings, please refer to "Ocean Online Message Settings".