You can create and configure your eRequest link settings from the eRequests section of the Admin tab in the Ocean Portal.
These settings include your eRequest name, type, URL, eForm, etc.
Create a new eRequest configuration.
- Login to the Ocean Portal and navigate to the Admin tab.
- Enter the "eRequest Links" section (from the menu along the left).
- Click the "New eRequest Configuration" button (at the bottom righthand corner of the screen).
Configure your eRequest settings.
- The name of your eRequest link (for your tracking purposes).
- Directory Listing
- Your listing that you listed and/or claimed in Step 1 (a.k.a. your clinic/site name).
- eRequest Type
- Here, you can choose whether the eRequest will be for physicians (e.g. a requisition form) or for patients (e.g. intake, Rx renewal requests, etc.).
- Redirect URL
- This will take the form completer to a specific URL once they're finished completing the eRequest form. You can set this to your own clinic website to redirect them back to your own site.
- Subsite Reference
- This will only apply if you have eRequest fees covered by different payers. More information about subsites can be found in "Creating Separate Bills for Different Ocean Services".
- Requisition eForm
- Here, you can pick the form that you want to appear on your eRequest link. Pick a favourite group if you want multiple forms to appear in sequence.
- Send a notification email when accepting this eRequest
- This will allow you to send patients a notification by email when the eRequest has been successfully received.
- Note: Forms must be configured to collect and populate email information in order for this feature to work.
- Once the “Active” button is enabled, you will begin getting billed for this eRequest. If you are not ready to activate the eRequest yet, simply disable this option.
- Click "Create" to finish creating your eRequest link.
Activate your eRequest link.