By default, emails sent to patients through Ocean will be sent from "email@example.com". You can change this setting so that your patients know that the email is coming from your clinic.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Note: Patient Messages were previously referred to as Ocean Online Messages
Note: Website Forms were previously referred to as Ocean eRequests
Patient Messages FAQAt A Glance: Patient Messages FAQ Read All FAQs View All Terms Return To Guide Return To Getting Started Guide Read All Articles
- How do I send a form to a patient to complete at home (or smartphone)?
- Why is it prompting me to sign in when I send a message from my EMR?
- Can I edit and save the text that will appear in the body of an email when emailing out a form to a patient?
- Will it cause problems to use web questionnaires if two patients share an email address?
- How do I change the "From" address to my clinic name on emails sent to my patients?
- Are there limits to the number of files I can attach to a patient message?