Once you've set up your CDS links, you can create shortcut buttons on your home screen to easily access your CDS links with one simple click.
This step is an optional part of setting up the integration between QHR Accuro and Ocean.
You MUST have your CDS links preconfigured before you can set up these shortcut buttons. To learn how to set up and configure your CDS links, please refer to the article Configure the CDS Menu for Quick Access to Ocean.
- From the Start menu (accessed through the Accuro crosshairs icon), type in "user" to access the User Preferences window.
- In User Preferences, click on Display (on the left) and select Configure Actions (the far right tab).
- Click on the green plus (+) icon from the "Selections" window to add a Custom Action. From the "Select a Custom Action" dropdown, select “Custom CDS Action”.
- From the Custom Action window, click on “Change” to select a custom icon (see above screenshot). To select an icon, search by keyword and double-click the preferred icon (we use “water_element”, “read_message”, “message_group”). To change the colour, click on the small black box to open a colour selector.
- Select your preferred “Dock Action Bar” option (we chose "Bottom - Large with Name") and then press OK.
Finally, immediately log out of your Accuro user account and then immediately log back in to complete the process. Upon logging back in, you should be able to see and use the new buttons that were configured.
Note: Ensure that when immediately logging out of Accuro in Step F, you are simply logging out of your EMR user account. Do not close the Accuro application entirely, as this may prevent your newly created buttons from saving. Once logged out, log back into your Accuro account to verify that the buttons have properly saved.