If you plan to send lots of messages or forms to patients, you may want to enable an unlimited message license.
There are two kinds of unlimited licences: an individual Patient Messages & Reminders license or an Ocean Unlimited Bundle license (providing unlimited message sending for every user on your site, including administrative and nursing staff).
You can find pricing details for these options in our Ocean Platform Pricing.
To enable an individual Patient Messages license subscription:
- Log in to the Ocean Portal and navigate to the Admin Tab.
- On the left, select the "Providers" page. This is a list of providers in your EMR.
- Select the checkbox under "Patient Messages Licence ($25/month each)" next to the provider you want to enable.
- Next, link the selected EMR provider license with an Ocean user account. On the left, select the “Users” page.
- In the "EMR Provider" column, select the appropriate provider from the list.
- After completing the above steps, if you would like to also make use of patient reminders, please contact us to enable this functionality.
To enable patient messaging and reminders for all providers and users at your clinic, please complete our Ocean Unlimited Request form.