Yes, you can easily deactivate a tablet that you no longer wish to use.
To deactivate your old tablet:
- Login to the Ocean Portal. Click the "Menu" button in the top left corner and select "Tablets & Kiosks".
- Find the tablet(s) that you would like to deactivate, click on it, and select "De-register". The tablet(s) is now deactivated.
To set up your new tablet:
- Follow the usual steps to set up Ocean on your tablet (please refer to our Ocean Tablets Set-Up Guide for detailed instructions).
- Log in to the Ocean Portal. Click the "Menu" button in the top left corner and select "Tablets & Kiosks".
- Ensure that your newly set-up tablet is under the right settings group in the Ocean portal. New tablets are automatically added to the "Default" settings group. If you want to change this, drag and drop the new tablet into the correct tablet group.