Note: To delete a tablet rule, you will need to have administrative privileges.
- Log in to the Ocean Portal and navigate to the Tablets tab.
- Find the tablet grouping you want to make changes to and select the "Edit" option.
- This will open the Tablet Settings window. Select the "Rules" tab.
- To DELETE a rule, click on the cog icon to the far right of the rule row and select "Remove" from the drop-down that appears.
- To CHANGE a rule, edit the Trigger script in the white field for that row.
- You can learn more about tablet rules in "Tablet Rules".